National Security and Terrorism
• Voted for stronger sanctions on Russia, North Korea, and Iran.
• Joined the Terrorism Financing Task Force to help cut off terrorism financing networks.
• Authored and passed bipartisan Legislation to force the disclosure of the secret funds held and used by Iranian terrorist financiers.
• Voted to end the dangerous Iran Nuclear Deal
• Introduced the No Welfare for Terrorist Act, which garnered more than 40 Democrat and Republican co-sponsors, to stop welfare benefits for those convicted of aiding terrorist actors.
• Worked on behalf of BIW jobs by passing Amendments to ensure Navy Destroyer contacts could be completed at the Yard, also helping National Security with these needed ships.
• Helped reform the visa waiver program to prevent terrorist exploitation of our nation’s travel and custom rules.